Sunday 14 August 2011

Assignment 7a (Open Office Impress) & 7b (Windows Movie Maker)

Assalamualaikum Wbt.

Week 6- again with a brand new assignment. I am going to make it short and brief of what I have learnt from this week’s assignment. As usual, we were assigned to work on two assignments, namely assignment 7a and assignment 7b. Have I mentioned that we are almost at the end of our short semester already? If I have not, pardon me. Sounds like I could breathe for fresh breath, unfortunately, the final examination is just around the corner. And yet, I have not done any revision yet since I am too busy working on the loads of assignments assigned. But, I always keep my fingers crossed and hope everything will be just fine for me.

So, what were the assignments all about? For the first task which was assignment 7a, we were required to create a powerpoint slides by using Open Office Impress. The content of the slides need to be based on what we have written in our Mini Research Project. Honestly, that was my very first time of using it and I was like having so many difficulties in using it in the first place. It took me like ages just to create a slide! See, how difficult it was for me! Well, basically if we were to create a powerpoint slide, we would definitely resort to using the Microsoft Powerpoint. It was was so much easier to handle than Open Office. However, working on powerpoint slide by using Open Office Impress was indeed a new experience and knowledge for me. I believe it would be useful in the future. So, as a teacher, we should equip ourselves with tonnes of knowledge so that we would be the source of reference for others, the most importantly to our students.

In the assignment 7b, we were asked to explore and utilise the use of Windows Movie Maker. I shall say that the second assignment was quite familiar for all of us because I believe we have been using it before for our previous course works as well. Even though we have used it before, but we were also taught about something new. We were exposed to the use of this software called Audacity. This software could edit a song which soon will be used to be imported in our Movie Maker. For the second task, its content should be related to our very first assignment which was about 'Internet and Computer Security'.

In short, 7 assignments were down and 2 more assignments to go before battling for our final examination. I am really hoping that I could utilise, employ and deploy all those precious and priceless knowledge that I have gained from this course in the future, when I am going for teaching soon. In fact, it would definitely be a pleasure for me to share it with everyone.

Thank you!
Happy learning!
Good Day!

AHMAD AZRUL AFEZE BIN AHMAD ROSDI
B.Ed TESL IPGKS-UKM
IPG Kampus Sarawak
Jalan Bakam
98009 Miri
Sarawak

Email                : afezeukm@yahoo.com/afezeukm@gmail.com
Facebook          : http://www.facebook.com/afezeukm
Yahoo group!   :http://groups.yahoo.com/group/afezeukm

No comments:

Post a Comment